Radiology Error Attorneys Serving the Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington Area
Looking for experienced radiology error attorneys? Look no further than Jane Clark Legal. With over 35 years of experience, our attorneys specialize in handling cases involving individuals who have suffered injuries due to medical negligence, particularly errors made by Radiologists during the interpretation of various types of scans or imaging studies, including x-rays, CT scans, MRIs, ultrasounds, mammograms, and more.
At Jane Clark Legal, we work closely with a diverse group of local and national radiology experts. These experts conduct thorough reviews of the specific imaging studies, such as x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and others, involved in your case. Through their expertise, they are able to identify potential “misses” made by the radiologist, such as failing to detect a tumor in a lung x-ray or prostate cancer in a CT scan of the abdomen. They also assess cases for incorrect interpretations, underreporting of serious medical conditions, incorrect differential diagnoses, and other violations of the standard of care. Their comprehensive analysis of the imaging and imaging reports strengthens our ability to build a compelling case on your behalf.
At Jane Clark Legal, we understand the impact that radiology errors can have on your life. Our dedicated team of radiology error attorneys is committed to fighting for your rights and seeking the compensation you deserve. With our extensive experience and resources, we are well-equipped to navigate the complexities of these cases and provide you with effective legal representation.
Radiology Error Examples
The following are examples of the types of radiology errors that may result in an award of damages for personal injury or wrongful death:
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer on a mammogram
- Failure to diagnose lung cancer on a chest x-ray
- Failure to diagnose adrenal cancer, liver cancer, prostate cancer, or colon cancer on imaging studies, such as a CT scan or during colonoscopy studies
- Failure to diagnose a brain tumor on a CT or MRI of the head or brain
- Failure to diagnose bone cancer on MRI scans or x-ray studies
- Failure to diagnose a small bowel obstructions or an ileus on a CT scan, x-ray, or ultrasound
- Failure to diagnose spinal cord injuries that could be caused by a hematoma, abscess, spinal cord stroke, or other disease process on CT or MRI studies
- Failure to diagnose appendicitis on a CT scan
- Failure to diagnose fractures of the hip, pelvis, leg, ankle, hand, or arm in x-rays
- Failure to diagnose an aortic dissection on CT or MRI scans
- Failure to diagnose blood clots (deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary emboli) with x-rays, ultrasounds, or other imaging studies
- Communication errors such as failure to ensure timely communication of information on scans to the treating physician
- Inadequate supervision or training: Radiologists who are not adequately supervised or lack the necessary training may make errors that could have been prevented. For instance, if a radiologist-in-training is allowed to independently interpret complex scans without appropriate oversight, it could lead to misdiagnosis or missed findings.
- Equipment-related errors: Radiologists rely on various imaging equipment, and if there are equipment malfunctions or errors in calibration, it can lead to incorrect diagnoses. For example, if an MRI machine is not properly calibrated, resulting in distorted images and inaccurate interpretations.
Experienced Attorneys: Fighting for Your Rights and Compensation
When it comes to handling claims for radiology errors, Jane Clark Legal is here to provide comprehensive support throughout the entire process. Our dedicated attorneys will gather all the necessary evidence, prepare and file the required documentation, and advocate on your behalf during settlement negotiations or at trial.
We understand that radiology errors can have far-reaching consequences, impacting various aspects of your life. That’s why we are committed to helping you recover full compensation for all your losses. This includes not only your wages, income, and medical expenses but also the intangible damages such as pain, suffering, disability, and loss of enjoyment of life resulting from the radiology malpractice.
In the unfortunate event that a loved one has passed away due to radiology malpractice, we are here to support you in seeking compensation for your loss, bereavement, and any resulting financial hardships. This can include recovering wages that your loved one would have earned and evaluating the value of the services they provided to the family.
Radiology Negligence Attorneys Near You
At Jane Clark Legal, we prioritize quality over quantity. By limiting the number of cases we handle, we ensure that we can devote our time, energy, and resources to every aspect of your claim. You can trust that your case will receive the personalized attention it deserves.
We understand that pursuing a medical malpractice claim can be a financial concern for many individuals. That’s why we operate on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will only be charged attorney fees if we successfully recover compensation for your losses. We believe that everyone deserves access to quality legal representation, regardless of their financial situation.
Contact our experienced team today to discuss your radiology error case in a free consultation. We are ready to fight for your rights and provide the skilled advocacy you need to achieve a fair resolution
Take Action Today!
Don’t let radiology errors go unnoticed. If you suspect negligence or a misdiagnosis in your radiology report, contact our dedicated team of medical malpractice lawyers today. We have the expertise to thoroughly investigate your case and hold the responsible parties accountable.
"Inside the courtroom, her only thoughts are about winning the case for her client."Rick and Terri Closson
"Her efforts resulted in a settlement that far exceeded our expectations..."Gail Burns
"After my family and I met you, we knew we were in good hands..."The Sauter Family
"...excellent legal representation and secured a favorable outcome."Forrest A. Jenkins
"After working with Ms. Clark, I have a new standard for legal support."Mary N.
"If you ever need this type of legal service, I highly recommend Jane Clark and her team."Louis
"She settled our case with the best possible outcome."Jill and Erin Lynch
"...we were awarded a multi-million dollar judgment following a trial."Dan Williamson
"I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case."Claudia Morris
"Jane Clark has restored my trust and belief in attorneys and our legal system."Laura M.
"...they were able to explain the process in a way that was easy to understand..."J. Rather
"She is a true advocate that is experienced and well versed in the legal system."Susan Schindler
"Working with Jane Clark was an absolute pleasure."Alicia
"I can't put into words how comforting it was knowing I had her and her vast ensemble of experts and staff in my corner."J. Roberts
"My wife and I cannot thank Jane and her staff enough for their intervention and assistance."Pat
"Jane Clark is a professional who understands how to get the best possible outcome for us."Wayne and Margaret
"We were blessed with a unique, efficient, dynamic, intelligent, and diligent team. "Ivette & Rafael
It's All We Do
Our law practice is focused solely on representing victims of medical negligence.Our Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis and are not paid unless, and until, you are compensated.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
We offer free medical malpractice case evaluations. To get started, complete our Free Case Evaluation form today!Free Evaluation