Nursing Home and Rehab Attorneys Serving the Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington Area
At Jane Clark Legal, our medical malpractice attorneys bring over 35 years of experience in handling cases involving people injured because of medical negligence, including patients or family members injured at nursing homes and rehabilitation centers. Injuries due to medical malpractice at nursing homes and rehabilitation centers can vary in nature and severity. Sometimes the errors can result in death.
Navigating the Complexities of Medical Malpractice: Dedicated Attorneys for Nursing Home and Rehab Center Cases
Below are some examples of cases our nursing home and rehabilitation center attorneys have handled:
- Falls, fractures, and traumatic brain injuries: Failure to provide proper assistance, monitoring, or implementing safety measures can result in residents falling and sustaining fractures, traumatic brain injuries, or other injuries. Sometimes patients fall and suffer an injury because nobody assists them when they need to use the bathroom, or because the call light or alarm on their bed is turned off so nursing home staff are not alerted to the fall risk. It is crucial that nursing homes and rehabilitation centers properly assess the fall risk of their patients and have a plan in place to protect their patients from falling and suffering serious injury.
- Delayed or improper medical treatment: If nursing home staff fail to recognize symptoms or respond to residents’ medical needs promptly, this can lead to delayed or improper treatment, exacerbate the resident’s condition and cause harm. For example, failure to diagnose bladder infections or symptoms of pneumonia can lead to serious injury or even death.
- Medication errors: Administration of the incorrect medication or dosage can lead to adverse reactions or complications, injury or even death.
- Pressure ulcers: Also known as bedsores or pressure sores, these injuries occur when residents remain in one position for extended periods without adequate repositioning or wound care. Failure by the nursing staff to regularly reposition the resident is a common error made in nursing homes and rehabilitation facilities.
- Infections: The failure to promptly address the signs of infection in a timely manner can result in serious harm or death of the patient.
- Malnutrition and dehydration: Failure to provide residents with proper nutrition and hydration can result in malnutrition, dehydration, and associated health complications or death..
Malpractice Attorneys Serving Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington
If you or a member of your family has suffered because of negligence in a nursing home or rehabilitation center in Oregon or Washington, contact our attorneys at Jane Clark Legal.
Our role as your attorneys is to show, through expert testimony, that the treatment in question by the medical professional was below the standard of care, and that the mistake likely caused the injury or death.
We handle all matters related to a nursing home or rehabilitation center malpractice claim. We gather all necessary evidence, prepare and file all required documentation, and act as your voice in settlement efforts or at trial. We will help you recover compensation for all your losses, from wages and income to the costs of medical treatment and, of course, and most importantly, for your pain, suffering, disability, and loss of enjoyment of life resulting from medical malpractice. If the malpractice has led to the death of a loved one, we will help you recover compensation for your loss and bereavement and any expenses or financial losses that result from the death, such as the wages the loved one would likely have earned and the value of the services they provided to the family.
Fighting for the Rights of Nursing Home and Rehab Center Victims: Experienced Legal Advocates at Your Side
We limit the number of cases we take so that we can dedicate all our time, energy, and resources to every aspect of your claim.
We take all medical malpractice claims on a contingency basis. You will only be charged attorney fees if we recover compensation for your losses
Contact our attorneys at Jane Clark Legal today for a free case evaluation.
Take Action Today!
Your voice matters. Call us now to speak with compassionate attorneys who specialize in nursing home and rehab center cases and will fight for justice and compensation.
"Working with them was not only a positive experience, but also a reassurance that my legal matters were in capable hands"Rodney R.
"Inside the courtroom, her only thoughts are about winning the case for her client."Rick and Terri Closson
"Her efforts resulted in a settlement that far exceeded our expectations..."Gail Burns
"After my family and I met you, we knew we were in good hands..."The Sauter Family
"...excellent legal representation and secured a favorable outcome."Forrest A. Jenkins
"After working with Ms. Clark, I have a new standard for legal support."Mary N.
"If you ever need this type of legal service, I highly recommend Jane Clark and her team."Louis
"She settled our case with the best possible outcome."Jill and Erin Lynch
"...we were awarded a multi-million dollar judgment following a trial."Dan Williamson
"I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case."Claudia Morris
"Jane Clark has restored my trust and belief in attorneys and our legal system."Laura M.
"...they were able to explain the process in a way that was easy to understand..."J. Rather
"She is a true advocate that is experienced and well versed in the legal system."Susan Schindler
"Working with Jane Clark was an absolute pleasure."Alicia
"I can't put into words how comforting it was knowing I had her and her vast ensemble of experts and staff in my corner."J. Roberts
"My wife and I cannot thank Jane and her staff enough for their intervention and assistance."Pat
"Jane Clark is a professional who understands how to get the best possible outcome for us."Wayne and Margaret
"We were blessed with a unique, efficient, dynamic, intelligent, and diligent team. "Ivette & Rafael
It's All We Do
Our law practice is focused solely on representing victims of medical negligence.Our Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis and are not paid unless, and until, you are compensated.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
We offer free medical malpractice case evaluations. To get started, complete our Free Case Evaluation form today!Free Evaluation