Delayed Cancer Diagnosis Attorneys Serving the Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington Area
Looking for experienced delayed cancer diagnosis attorneys? Look no further than Jane Clark Legal. With over 35 years of expertise, our attorneys specialize in handling cases involving medical negligence resulting in delayed cancer diagnoses and the subsequent harm caused to patients or their family members.
Early detection of cancer is important to ensure that the patient has the best chance of receiving life-saving treatment early enough for it to make a difference. Cancer metastasizes or spreads to other parts of the body if not detected early enough.
Important Questions in Every Delay in Diagnosing Cancer Case
- When should the diagnosis have been made?
- Were the correct tests ordered to make a diagnosis?
- Did a radiologist miss the cancer on an imaging study?
- Would earlier diagnosis and treatment have changed the outcome (i.e. prolonged life or resulted in less treatment)?
Cancer Malpractice Cases Handled By Our Attorneys
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer
- Failure to diagnose cancer of the adrenal gland
- Failure to diagnose prostate cancer
- Failure to diagnose lung cancer
- Failure to diagnose colon cancer
- Failure to diagnose bladder cancer
- Delay in diagnosing brain tumors
- Failure to identify a brain tumor as a malignant cancer
- Failure by radiologist to identify cancer of the spine on an imaging study
- Failure by radiologist to identify breast cancer on a mammogram
- Failure by radiologist to correctly categorize findings on imaging as likely prostate cancer
- Failure to diagnose liver cancer
- Failure to properly screen for liver cancer in patients at risk with hepatitis C
- Failure to property screen for prostate cancer with PSA screening tests
- Failure to order CT to screen for lung cancer in patients at risk for lung cancer
- Failure to order colonoscopy in patient with symptoms of colon cancer
- Failure to diagnose sarcoma
Delayed Cancer Diagnosis Attorneys Serving Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington
If you or a family member in Oregon or Washington have experienced harm due to a delayed cancer diagnosis caused by medical negligence, reach out to our attorneys at Jane Clark Legal. We will demonstrate, with expert testimony, that the medical professional’s treatment fell below the standard of care, leading to the injury, such as additional treatments, reduced life expectancy, or premature death.
Our comprehensive services include gathering essential evidence, preparing and filing all required documentation, and serving as your advocate during settlement negotiations or trial. We aim to secure compensation for all your losses, including wages, medical expenses, and the profound impact on your quality of life. In the unfortunate event of a loved one’s death, we will support you in seeking compensation for your loss, bereavement, and financial hardships arising from the loss of their earnings and services provided to the family.
Turning Negligence into Accountability: Failure to Diagnose Cancer Attorneys at Your Side
We limit the number of cancer negligence cases we handle to provide undivided attention to each claim. Moreover, our services operate on a contingency basis, ensuring you only pay attorney fees if we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
Don’t delay seeking the legal assistance you need. Contact Jane Clark Legal today to discuss your delayed cancer diagnosis case.
Take Action Today!
If you or a loved one have suffered due to a delayed cancer diagnosis, don’t face it alone. Call our compassionate medical malpractice attorneys now and let us fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve.
"Inside the courtroom, her only thoughts are about winning the case for her client."Rick and Terri Closson
"Her efforts resulted in a settlement that far exceeded our expectations..."Gail Burns
"After my family and I met you, we knew we were in good hands..."The Sauter Family
"...excellent legal representation and secured a favorable outcome."Forrest A. Jenkins
"After working with Ms. Clark, I have a new standard for legal support."Mary N.
"If you ever need this type of legal service, I highly recommend Jane Clark and her team."Louis
"She settled our case with the best possible outcome."Jill and Erin Lynch
"...we were awarded a multi-million dollar judgment following a trial."Dan Williamson
"I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case."Claudia Morris
"Jane Clark has restored my trust and belief in attorneys and our legal system."Laura M.
"...they were able to explain the process in a way that was easy to understand..."J. Rather
"She is a true advocate that is experienced and well versed in the legal system."Susan Schindler
"Working with Jane Clark was an absolute pleasure."Alicia
"I can't put into words how comforting it was knowing I had her and her vast ensemble of experts and staff in my corner."J. Roberts
"My wife and I cannot thank Jane and her staff enough for their intervention and assistance."Pat
"Jane Clark is a professional who understands how to get the best possible outcome for us."Wayne and Margaret
"We were blessed with a unique, efficient, dynamic, intelligent, and diligent team. "Ivette & Rafael
It's All We Do
Our law practice is focused solely on representing victims of medical negligence.Our Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis and are not paid unless, and until, you are compensated.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
We offer free medical malpractice case evaluations. To get started, complete our Free Case Evaluation form today!Free Evaluation