Failure to Diagnose Heart Attack Attorneys Serving the Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington Area
At Jane Clark Legal, our team of attorneys has over 35 years of experience handling cases involving medical negligence, specifically failure to diagnose or properly treat heart attacks by medical professionals.
Our heart attack malpractice attorneys understand the complexities of heart attack cases related to medical malpractice, which often occur in emergency rooms or hospitals when healthcare providers fail to meet the expected standard of care in diagnosing, treating, or managing patients experiencing heart attack symptoms.
Heart Attack Medical Malpractice Cases
Our dedicated attorneys have successfully handled various types of medical malpractice cases associated with heart attacks, including:
- Inadequate monitoring or failure to respond: During a heart attack, timely monitoring and a quick response are vital. Medical malpractice can occur if healthcare professionals fail to properly monitor a patient’s vital signs, fail to recognize deteriorating conditions, or delay initiating necessary interventions such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or defibrillation.
- Failure to perform necessary tests: If healthcare providers neglect to order or interpret appropriate diagnostic tests, such as electrocardiograms (ECGs), cardiac enzyme tests, or stress tests, it can delay the diagnosis of a heart attack.
- Medication errors: Mistakes in administering or prescribing medications for heart attack patients, such as incorrect dosages of antiplatelet medications or thrombolytic agents, can result in serious complications or even death.
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis: Medical professionals may fail to recognize the signs and symptoms of a heart attack, leading to misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis. This can result in a delay in providing critical interventions, such as administering clot-busting medications or performing emergency procedures like angioplasty or coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Surgical errors: In some cases, medical malpractice related to heart attacks can involve surgical errors during procedures like angioplasty, stent placement, or coronary artery bypass surgery. Examples include errors in catheter insertion, incorrect placement of stents, or damage to blood vessels during surgery.
- Inadequate post-operative care: Proper post-operative care is crucial after heart attack interventions or surgeries. Medical malpractice can occur if healthcare providers fail to monitor the patient’s condition, neglect to provide necessary medications or follow-up appointments, or fail to address potential complications promptly.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys Serving Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington
If you or a family member has suffered due to medical malpractice related to a heart attack in Oregon or Washington, our experienced attorneys at Jane Clark Legal are here to help. We act as your dedicated legal representatives, utilizing expert testimony to demonstrate that the treatment provided by the medical professional fell below the standard of care and likely caused the injury or death.
Our comprehensive legal services encompass all aspects of your heart attack claim, including gathering necessary evidence, preparing and filing required documentation, and advocating for your rights in settlement negotiations or at trial. We are committed to helping you recover compensation for all your losses, ranging from wages and medical treatment costs to pain, suffering, disability, and loss of enjoyment of life resulting from the medical malpractice. In cases involving the loss of a loved one, we strive to obtain compensation for your bereavement, financial losses, and expenses resulting from the death.
Seeking Accountability for Heart Attack Misdiagnosis: Trusted Medical Malpractice Lawyers
To ensure our full dedication to your claim, we limit the number of cases we take, allowing us to invest our time, energy, and resources into every aspect of your case. Additionally, we handle all medical malpractice claims on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay attorney fees if we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
Contact Jane Clark Legal today to discuss your case and seek the expertise of our failure to diagnose heart attack attorneys.
Take Action Today!
Don’t let a delayed heart attack diagnosis go unchallenged. Our skilled medical malpractice attorneys have a proven track record in handling such cases. Call us today to get the experienced representation you need to hold medical professionals accountable for their negligence.
"Inside the courtroom, her only thoughts are about winning the case for her client."Rick and Terri Closson
"Her efforts resulted in a settlement that far exceeded our expectations..."Gail Burns
"After my family and I met you, we knew we were in good hands..."The Sauter Family
"...excellent legal representation and secured a favorable outcome."Forrest A. Jenkins
"After working with Ms. Clark, I have a new standard for legal support."Mary N.
"If you ever need this type of legal service, I highly recommend Jane Clark and her team."Louis
"She settled our case with the best possible outcome."Jill and Erin Lynch
"...we were awarded a multi-million dollar judgment following a trial."Dan Williamson
"I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case."Claudia Morris
"Jane Clark has restored my trust and belief in attorneys and our legal system."Laura M.
"...they were able to explain the process in a way that was easy to understand..."J. Rather
"She is a true advocate that is experienced and well versed in the legal system."Susan Schindler
"Working with Jane Clark was an absolute pleasure."Alicia
"I can't put into words how comforting it was knowing I had her and her vast ensemble of experts and staff in my corner."J. Roberts
"My wife and I cannot thank Jane and her staff enough for their intervention and assistance."Pat
"Jane Clark is a professional who understands how to get the best possible outcome for us."Wayne and Margaret
"We were blessed with a unique, efficient, dynamic, intelligent, and diligent team. "Ivette & Rafael
It's All We Do
Our law practice is focused solely on representing victims of medical negligence.Our Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis and are not paid unless, and until, you are compensated.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
We offer free medical malpractice case evaluations. To get started, complete our Free Case Evaluation form today!Free Evaluation