Orthopedic Malpractice Attorneys Serving the Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington Area
At Jane Clark Legal, our experienced orthopedic medical malpractice attorneys have a proven track record of handling cases involving patients injured due to orthopedic malpractice. With over 35 years of experience, we are dedicated to representing individuals who have suffered harm as a result of orthopedic surgeons violating the standard of care. If you are in need of a skilled orthopedic medical malpractice lawyer in Oregon or Washington, we are here to assist you.
Fighting for Your Rights: Expert Orthopedic Surgeon Malpractice Attorneys
Our attorneys have successfully handled a wide range of orthopedic malpractice cases, including:
- Surgical Errors: We have extensive expertise in cases involving negligent errors during orthopedic surgeries, such as wrong-site surgeries, improper hardware placement, nerve or tissue damage, and inadequate fixation of fractures.
- Misdiagnosis or Delayed Diagnosis: Our attorneys are experienced in dealing with cases where orthopedic specialists fail to diagnose or misdiagnose a condition accurately. For instance, misdiagnosing a bone fracture as a sprain or failing to identify a fracture in an imaging study can lead to complications or prolonged healing time.
- Postoperative Complications: We have a deep understanding of cases involving inadequate postoperative care, such as failure to manage pain, infections, or complications like deep vein thrombosis or surgical site infections.
- Inadequate Preoperative Planning: Our attorneys recognize the critical importance of proper preoperative planning for orthopedic surgeries. We can handle cases where medical professionals fail to obtain necessary preoperative imaging, review patient medical history, or assess potential risks, which can contribute to surgical complications or poor outcomes. For example, the failure to create the proper anticoagulation plan related to the surgery can result in avoidable complications such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
- Inadequate Rehabilitation or Follow-up Care: We understand the significance of proper rehabilitation and follow-up care for orthopedic patients. Our attorneys can address cases where healthcare professionals fail to provide appropriate guidance, therapy, or follow-up appointments, leading to suboptimal recovery or persistent issues.
- Medication Errors: We have extensive experience in handling cases involving errors in prescribing or administering medications, such as incorrect dosages or improper pain management, which can result in complications or adverse reactions.
Attorneys Serving Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington
If you or a member of your family has suffered because of orthopedic medical malpractice in Oregon or Washington, contact our attorneys at Jane Clark Legal.
As your dedicated legal representatives, our role is to demonstrate, through expert testimony, that the treatment provided by the medical professional fell below the standard of care and that the mistake likely caused the injury or death. We handle all aspects of your claim, including gathering necessary evidence, preparing and filing required documentation, and advocating on your behalf during settlement negotiations or at trial.
Our primary objective is to help you recover fair compensation for all your losses, including lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, disability, and loss of enjoyment of life resulting from the medical malpractice. In the unfortunate event of the death of a loved one, we will also seek compensation for your loss, bereavement, and any financial losses resulting from their passing, such as the wages they would have likely earned and the value of the services they provided to the family.
Compassionate Representation in Orthopedic Medical Malpractice Cases
To provide personalized attention, we limit the number of cases we take on, allowing us to dedicate ample time, energy, and resources to every aspect of your claim. Furthermore, we handle all medical malpractice claims on a contingency basis, meaning you will only be charged attorney fees if we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at Jane Clark Legal if you require the expertise of knowledgeable orthopedic medical malpractice attorneys. We are committed to fighting for your rights, seeking justice, and obtaining the compensation you deserve.
Take Action Today!
Your road to recovery starts with our orthopedic medical malpractice attorney. Act now and begin the process of seeking the compensation you need.
"Working with them was not only a positive experience, but also a reassurance that my legal matters were in capable hands"Rodney R.
"Inside the courtroom, her only thoughts are about winning the case for her client."Rick and Terri Closson
"Her efforts resulted in a settlement that far exceeded our expectations..."Gail Burns
"After my family and I met you, we knew we were in good hands..."The Sauter Family
"...excellent legal representation and secured a favorable outcome."Forrest A. Jenkins
"After working with Ms. Clark, I have a new standard for legal support."Mary N.
"If you ever need this type of legal service, I highly recommend Jane Clark and her team."Louis
"She settled our case with the best possible outcome."Jill and Erin Lynch
"...we were awarded a multi-million dollar judgment following a trial."Dan Williamson
"I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case."Claudia Morris
"Jane Clark has restored my trust and belief in attorneys and our legal system."Laura M.
"...they were able to explain the process in a way that was easy to understand..."J. Rather
"She is a true advocate that is experienced and well versed in the legal system."Susan Schindler
"Working with Jane Clark was an absolute pleasure."Alicia
"I can't put into words how comforting it was knowing I had her and her vast ensemble of experts and staff in my corner."J. Roberts
"My wife and I cannot thank Jane and her staff enough for their intervention and assistance."Pat
"Jane Clark is a professional who understands how to get the best possible outcome for us."Wayne and Margaret
"We were blessed with a unique, efficient, dynamic, intelligent, and diligent team. "Ivette & Rafael
It's All We Do
Our law practice is focused solely on representing victims of medical negligence.Our Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis and are not paid unless, and until, you are compensated.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
We offer free medical malpractice case evaluations. To get started, complete our Free Case Evaluation form today!Free Evaluation