Pediatric Malpractice Attorneys Serving the Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington Area
If you’re searching for experienced pediatric malpractice attorneys, look no further than Jane Clark Legal. With over 35 years of expertise, our medical malpractice attorneys specialize in handling cases involving children who have been injured due to medical negligence. Pediatric medical malpractice occurs when healthcare professionals providing medical care to children violate the standard of care, resulting in harm or even death to a child. Our team understands the critical importance of close attention to the symptoms and medical history of child patients, as children may have difficulty communicating their condition, and parents or loved ones may not be aware of potential issues.
Compassionate Advocates for Child Victims: Pediatric Malpractice Lawyers
Here are some examples of pediatric medical malpractice cases successfully handled by our attorneys:
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis: Our attorneys have dealt with cases where pediatricians failed to diagnose or misdiagnosed serious conditions in children, such as meningitis, appendicitis, bacterial pneumonia, sudden hearing loss, or congenital heart defects. Delayed diagnosis can lead to delayed treatment and worsened outcomes.
- Medication errors: We have expertise in cases involving pediatric medical malpractice related to errors in prescribing or administering medications. These errors include incorrect dosages, failure to identify drug interactions, or administering the wrong medication. Such mistakes can result in adverse reactions, overdoses, complications, or even death.
- Surgical errors: Our attorneys have successfully handled cases where mistakes occurred during pediatric surgeries, such as incorrect incisions, damage to surrounding anatomy, or improper suturing. Examples include errors during procedures like tonsillectomy, appendectomy, or hernia repair, which can cause complications and harm to the child.
- Anesthesia complications: Administering anesthesia to children requires special care, and our attorneys have expertise in cases where errors in medication dosages, improper monitoring during surgery, or failure to address anesthesia-related complications led to pediatric medical malpractice.
- Failure to obtain informed consent: We understand the rights of parents or guardians to be fully informed about the risks and benefits of medical procedures or treatments for their child. Our attorneys have dealt with cases where healthcare professionals failed to provide accurate information or obtain proper consent before performing procedures or administering treatments, resulting in pediatric medical malpractice.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Portland-Vancouver and SW Washington
If your child has suffered or died because of pediatric malpractice in Oregon or Washington, contact our attorneys at Jane Clark Legal.
Our role as your attorneys is to show, through expert testimony, that the treatment in question by the medical professional was below the standard of care, and that the mistake likely caused the injury or death.
We handle all matters related to a claim involving pediatric malpractice, gathering all necessary evidence, preparing and filing all required documentation, and acting as your voice in settlement efforts or at trial. We will help you recover compensation for the child’s medical expenses, pain and suffering, future damages, damage to the parent-child relationship, the child’s inability to enjoy their childhood as they rightfully should, or loss of life.
Experience Matters: Contact Pediatric Medical Malpractice Attorneys Who Deliver Results
At Jane Clark Legal, we limit the number of cases we take to ensure that we dedicate our time, energy, and resources to every aspect of your claim. Additionally, we handle all medical malpractice claims on a contingency basis, meaning you will only be charged attorney fees if we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
Contact us today to seek justice and recover the deserved compensation for your child’s medical expenses, pain and suffering, future damages, damage to the parent-child relationship, loss of childhood enjoyment, or loss of life.
Take Action Today!
Schedule a Free Consultation: Contact our experienced pediatric malpractice attorneys today to discuss your case and explore your legal options. Take the first step towards seeking justice for your child.
"Inside the courtroom, her only thoughts are about winning the case for her client."Rick and Terri Closson
"Her efforts resulted in a settlement that far exceeded our expectations..."Gail Burns
"After my family and I met you, we knew we were in good hands..."The Sauter Family
"...excellent legal representation and secured a favorable outcome."Forrest A. Jenkins
"After working with Ms. Clark, I have a new standard for legal support."Mary N.
"If you ever need this type of legal service, I highly recommend Jane Clark and her team."Louis
"She settled our case with the best possible outcome."Jill and Erin Lynch
"...we were awarded a multi-million dollar judgment following a trial."Dan Williamson
"I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case."Claudia Morris
"Jane Clark has restored my trust and belief in attorneys and our legal system."Laura M.
"...they were able to explain the process in a way that was easy to understand..."J. Rather
"She is a true advocate that is experienced and well versed in the legal system."Susan Schindler
"Working with Jane Clark was an absolute pleasure."Alicia
"I can't put into words how comforting it was knowing I had her and her vast ensemble of experts and staff in my corner."J. Roberts
"My wife and I cannot thank Jane and her staff enough for their intervention and assistance."Pat
"Jane Clark is a professional who understands how to get the best possible outcome for us."Wayne and Margaret
"We were blessed with a unique, efficient, dynamic, intelligent, and diligent team. "Ivette & Rafael
It's All We Do
Our law practice is focused solely on representing victims of medical negligence.Our Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis and are not paid unless, and until, you are compensated.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
We offer free medical malpractice case evaluations. To get started, complete our Free Case Evaluation form today!Free Evaluation