Nurse and Doctor Mistake Lawyer Serving Vancouver, Southwest Washington, Portland and Northwest Oregon
At the Law Offices of Jane Clark, we bring more than 20 years of experience in handling cases involving people who have been hurt because of medical negligence, including people who have suffered needlessly because of a mistake made by a nurse or hospital doctor. We have represented doctors and medical facilities as defendants in medical negligence cases, so we understand the strategies and tactics they will use to defend your claim.
We limit the number of cases we take so that we can dedicate all our time, energy and resources to every aspect of your claim.
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact our office by e-mail or call us toll free at 1 888 617 8880
Protecting Victims of Hospital Error
We handle cases involving all types of errors or mistakes by hospital personnel, including:
- Nursing errors involving failure to notify a doctor of issues on a timely basis
- Medication errors, such as administering the wrong drug or the wrong dosage
- Surgical errors, from operating on the wrong body part to leaving surgical instruments in a body cavity
- Failure to prevent or diagnose infection
- Failure to prevent or treat bed sores
- Substandard hiring and training practices
- Breakdowns in communication leading to injury
We take care of all issues related to your medical malpractice claim, gathering and evaluating all evidence, and hiring and working with expert witnesses to develop clear and effective testimony to support your case. We will prepare and file all the required documents during the process and will act as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings, including settlement talks or trial.
Contact the Law Offices of Jane Clark
For a free initial consultation with an experienced hospital error lawyer, contact us online or call our office toll free at 1 888 617 8880.
We handle all hospital error claims on a contingency basis. We will only charge legal fees if we recover compensation for your injuries.